Monday, December 1, 2014

MERRY DECEMBER!!!


SEE WHAT I DID THERE!! "MERRY DECEMBER". LOL PUNS. I'm so not funny. I literally have nothing to say. Thanksgiving was amazing. So  much fun with my buddies and then Black Friday was interesting. I think I'm going to do a post on that when I take the pictures. I also  have some Christmas 'DIYS'. Diys in quotes because they are kind of diys and kind of not so yeah. UMMMMMM.... That's really it. I have no school today! YIPPEE!!! I've just sat here listening to the 'Today's Christmas' radio on Pandora. I'm in a really christmassy mood. (Is that a word?) ANYWHOOO??? This is my absolute favorite time of year and I will hopefully (FINGER-CROSSED) blog more. I really want to blog more. I love sharing my 'RANDOM THOUGHTS" GET IT???? LOL I'm really not funny. Well I have some Christmassy pictures that I want to post. I'm really sad though because all the snow is melting. :( 

I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!
MY BAE (JOE SUGG) AS THE GRINCH!
I LIVE FOR TANGLED! FLYNN RIDER *SWOONS*




Well this is more of Christmas post then December. I feel like December is all about Christmas instead of well December. LOL

BE HAPPY!!!!! LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!
SARAH:P

No comments:

Post a Comment