Monday, March 2, 2015

Hello March Please Be Good!

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I KNOW I HAVEN'T BLOGGED SINCE LIKE THE FIRST OF FEB AND I'M SOOOO SORRY!
 
HAPPY MARCH Y'ALL! I don't know what I'm going to say or do with this post. I've kind of hit a dead-end, writers block, whatever you call it, I'm right there. I'm just so full of things that are bursting to come out. I just don't know how to express them. First though, How are all of you? I would love to know. I'm pretty chill (been using that word a lot and I have no idea why) these days. God has blessed me with a pretty good February. But let's just say that I AM SICK OF THE SNOW! I want spring, SO BADLY! I hate wearing a winter coat everywhere. 
 
I thought of maybe doing another music thing, but then again I can't. I kind of gave up Youtube for lent. And if you know me, you know that I am what is known as a YOUTUBE ADDICT so this is very hard for me. But I have been doing a very good job about it. I've started to waste my time on Netflix. LOL! Yeah I'm watching Saved By The Bell and One Tree Hill. :) I LOVE BOTH. Saved By The Bell is more comedic and One Tree Hill is a real drama, but it's awesome. I think that's it.
 
WOW TIME FLIES. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was stepping into this new year and now we're already 3 months into the year. That's so weird to think about. I'm almost done with my school year. Someone was telling me that we only have 15 weeks of school left.... WOAH!
 
SOOOO I made some edits on PicMonkey I thought I would share so hear yah go.....





 
I have bunch of others but they either have my face or my friends' faces so yeah........
ANYWHOOOO..... I gotta go practice guitar and yeah.... I will hopefully blog again this month. *FINGERCROSSED*
 
BE HAPPY!!! LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!!
SARAH:P
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment