Wednesday, October 15, 2014

GOD'S NOT DEAD!


This movie is literally the BEST!!! I love this movie soooo much. Like I want to buy this movie and keep it forever! And I never want to do that. Okay so if you want to know what the movie is about click here. This movie really  touched me in the fact that God is always there for everyone. I feel like this movie dug deeper and proved that GOD is INDEED NOT DEAD. I believe that with all my soul, mind, heart and everything else. After this movie, I don't feel shy about sharing my faith with others, because in the end you are helping them even if they can't see that. Anyway I have a bunch of quotes in the movie that I found online that I thought were cool so here they are:









SOOOO YEAH!!!!! I have a deeper love for God and..... Shane Harper TEEHEE!! :) So I highly recommend this movie to anyone. Even if your not Christian it still is an inspiring movie about never letting anyone stop you from sharing what you believe in. 

LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!! BE HAPPY!!!
SARAH :P

Ps. I'm sorry this took so long to post. I have terrible time management! :)


Also this is the song by the Newsboys "God's Not Dead" and I'm pretty it is what the movie is based on. I also really love this song! :)
GOD'S NOT DEAD HE'S SURELY ALIVE AND HE'S LIVING ON THE INSIDE ROARING LIKE A LION!!! 
*ROAR*


No comments:

Post a Comment