Sunday, September 28, 2014

SUNFLOWER BLOGGER AWARD

WOOHOO I GOT AN AWARD!!!! YAHOO!!
OKAY! I was nominated by Autumn from Autumn's Reading and Writing for this award! SO YUP!! THANK YOU AUTUMN!!! Check out her blog here! Okay so first I give you all 10 facts about mwah!! YES MY FAV THING TO DO TALK ABOUT MYSELF!! LOL!

1.) I love writing. (I LIVE FOR IT)
2.) I LIVE FOR YOUTUBE!
3.) I'M LOVE JESUS AND HE LOVE'S ME!!
4.) I talk way to much!
5.) I love to sing and dance! 
6.) I LOVE GIVING PEOPLE GIFTS!! LIKE I LOVE IT MORE THAN GETTING GIFTS!!
7.) I am currently suffering  from a cold. LOL (I'm running out of things to say)
8.) I have a crush on Eugene from Tangled.
9.) I LOVE NATURE IT'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CREATION EVER!!
10.) I LOVE MAKING PEOPLE SMILE!!

WOO HOO! NOW TO AUTUMN'S QUESTIONS!!

1. Why are they called 'Jolly Ranchers'? Who said they were Jolly?
BECAUSE THEY MAKE YOU JOLLY!! LIKE SANTA!!

2.Do you wake up or open your eyes first?
Ummmm. Idk... Wake Up?

3.Best compliment you ever received.
I literally have no idea. Sorry. :)

4.Would you eat a bowl of crickets for 1,000,000?
NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS!!

5. Why do they say 'Head's up' when you need to duck?
Good question! I never even thought of that. STUPID HUMANS!!

6.What's the sickest you've ever been?
When I was little I had a fever of like 105. That's pretty sick right? Right!

7. Do bald people get dandruff?
YES YES THEY DO!! LOL! IDK.

8.Have you ever been in a food fight?
Well kind of. The people at my lunch table sometimes throw food at each other.

9. Do you think honesty is the best policy?
Sometimes yes and sometimes no...

10. Why don't woodpeckers get headaches when they slam their head on a tree all day?
I bet they do but, since they can't tell us we don't know. Oh how I would love to talk to animals!

11.If you were in a circus, what would you perform?
 Well, I would be a trapeze artist or I would be the ring master! Either one would work! :)

WELL THANK YOU AGAIN AUTUMN FOR GIVING ME THIS AWARD!!! I HAVE TO GO BECAUSE I HAVE TO STUDY FOR AMERICAN STUDIES!! WOO HOO (SARCASM) :)

LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!! BE HAPPY!!!
SARAH:P


No comments:

Post a Comment