Wednesday, September 3, 2014

HELLO SEPTEMBER GOODBYE LIFE!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Long time no write. Well that's because school has started!! Hence the no life. September is known for 2 things, starting school and fall. I LOVE FALL!! I don't hate school but, I don't LOOOOOOOVVVVEEEE it. :) I know this is really short but its all I have to say. I will update later. WAIT!! In one of my classes, I'm the only girl! Yup. :/ And there are upperclassmen in that class. It sucks but, I really want to learn Computer Programming so I'm going to have to deal with it. :| LOL! I need to end on a happy note. SCHOOL CAN BE GREAT!! I mean my Spanish class is awesome! So yeah! I love my teacher and the people in the class. YUPERDOODLE! I GTG!






LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!! BE HAPPY!!!
SARAH :P




No comments:

Post a Comment