Tuesday, September 23, 2014

HAPPY FALL!!


HAPPY FALL MY LOVELYS!!! I can't believe its fall, it seems like just yesterday it was the first day of summer! The year goes by so fast! Can you believe we are already ONE MONTH INTO SCHOOL!!! WOAH! I can't wait to bust out the sweaters and boots and hear the leaves crunching. I love this time of year, especially because my dad always takes me and my family on a fall colors drive. I live for fall colors. And this year is awesome because I started to love the color orange soooooo yeah!!! I have a song suggestion! Okay it may not be for all of you considering it is a Christian song ,but I love it anyway.
It is "He Knows My Name", By FRANCESCA BATTISTELLI! Also if you are not a Christ follower I have a kind of old song for you but it will get you in the mood for FALL!!

You could of course listen to the original, "Sweater Weather" by THE NEIGHBORHOOD, but I love how Max and Alyson sing it so YEAH!!
Well I think that's really it! HAPPY FALL Y'ALL! Hope you have a wonderful day!! LOVE YA!!

LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!! BE HAPPY!!!!
SARAH:P

No comments:

Post a Comment