Thursday, September 25, 2014

NO SCHOOL!!

I HAD NO SCHOOL TODAY!! YAHOO!!!!!! I probably could have posted early today ,but I had to do work for my mom, but I HAVE TIME NOW!!! SO YEAAAHHHH! I had no school today. I have no clue why, but yeah. Nothing extremely new going on right now. Homecoming is coming soon and this girl a couple of lockers down from me got asked to it. There was a big crowd near my locker because she said NO and kept the flowers he gave her! LOL! Idk who she is or who asked her, but yeah. I have no experience being asked out or anything so I can't judge. That is the most interesting thing that happened this week. Actually on Sunday I went to a friend's house and we watched "God's Not Dead". It was amazing! I am actually going to do a separate blogpost on it! I think that's all I have to say! I know it's extremely short. Just look for the 'God's Not Dead' post. Okay? Okay. (TFIOS REFERENCE) I so desperately want to watch the TFIOS movie. And if you don't know what TFIOS means, it stands for 'THE FAULT IN OUR STARS' its a book by John Green.

There's the cover. You've probably seen it before. I recommend this book SOOOOO MUCH! I loved it! ANYWHO! I'M GOING GO!

LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!! BE HAPPY!!!
SARAH:P

No comments:

Post a Comment