Thursday, August 28, 2014

HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOO!!!!!!! (MARCUS BUTLER VOICE)

HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO (MARCUS BUTLER VOICE) Do you people watch Marcus Butler? He's a youtuber!!
This is Him!!
He was actually the first youtuber I watched and subscribed too. Then through his videos and vlogs I discover everyone else. Like: 
ZOELLA
POINTLESSBLOG (ALFIE)
JIM AND TANYA
And many more after that like Louise (Sprinkle of Glitter) and then through them so many more including Joey Graceffa, Troye Sivan, Tyler Oakley, etc. My friend also introduced me to sooooo many wonderful youtubers. Including my all time favorite. 
THE SHAYTARDS!!
If you don't know who they are or even the other youtubers I mentioned, CHECK THEM OUT!!! I literally love them. They're all worth watching I promise. YOUTUBE IS MY LIFE NOW!! I'm so serious when I say that like, I watch them all everyday. OMG I FORGOT TO MENTION JOE!!!!! 
This is Joe! (Thatcherjoe)
He is Zoella's younger brother and I am absolutely IN LOVE WITH HIM!!! But as I was saying I could literally go on and on and name all the youtubers I watch but this post would probably be 5 PAGES LONG  SO YEAH!! If you  want to me to post about all my favorite youtubers comment down below telling me too!! :) I think that's it really. MY SCHOOL ORIENTATION WAS REALLY GOOD!! I like my classes and teachers! I THINK IT WILL BE A GOOD SCHOOL YEAR!! 


LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!! BE HAPPY!!!!
SARAH :P
PS. LISTEN TO THE SONG DOWN BELOW!!




This is BREAKFREE BY ARIANA GRANDE AND I'M OBSESSED!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment