Monday, August 25, 2014

LUKE HEMMINGS

OKAY! First things first I'M THE REALIST! LOL! Sorry I had too. SOOOOO First off if you don't know who 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER are then you are missing out on something more than awesome. If you don't like 5SOS then I'm sorry because I'm kind of obsessed so there will be a lot of posts about them. 

This post is about LUCAS ROBERT HEMMINGS! 
Those who know who 5SOS is know that he is the lead singer and guitarist and are probably thinking. NOTE THE WORD PROBABLY! NOT ARE THINKING, PROBABLY THINKING. That I'm not a real  fan because I love Luke. THAT IS NOT THE CASE! Personally I can't decide "which girl" I am. Somedays its ASHTON, some CALUM, some MICHAEL, and some even ALL OF THEM. But yesterday me and my best friend (COCO is her code name) were fangirling about 5SOS and she LOVES ASHTON. LIKE A LOT. And so yesterday we were just texting and watching them perform and I was watching them preform TEENAGE DREAM by KATY PERRY and the Luke feels were overwhelming. And if you don't know what FEELS are. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??????? And I don't know how to explain it so look it up on Urban Dictionary. LOL. And then I was kind of reading a story about Luke No not FANFICTION. Just TEEN FICTION. It was on WATTPAD and it was really good. SOOO YEAH IT KIND OF GOT ME IN A "LUKE MOOD"! Anywho..... He is absolutely ADORABLE. All of them are. 
SOOOOO YEAH!!! I thought I would just share that with you. WAIT THE VIDEO!!! DUH SARAH!! 
This is the acoustic one. And when he says FUNCH instead of PUNCH I melt inside. He just seems so embarrased its adorable. And Michael's solo. UGHHHH!!!! His voice is just perfect. ALSO I WAS SO HAPPY THAT ASHTON ACTUALLY SUNG THE SONG. (He never really gets to sing though he has an amazing voice.) And CALUM IS ALWAYS SO PERFECT SO YEAH!! 

AND THIS IS THE LIVE ONE THAT GAVE ME LIFE!! LOL. I'm joking. SOOOOO YEAH!! If you don't like them I'm sorry DON'T GO!!! I won't go completely crazy over them. I LOVE A LOT  OF BANDS AND PEOPLE!! By people I mean YOUTUBERS AND ACTORS. Not like people in my school. SOOOOO YEAH!!!!! I don't know where this going... I will post later. 

LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!! BE HAPPY!!!!
SARAH :P



No comments:

Post a Comment