Sunday, August 24, 2014

A Little Bit of Motivation

Okay! SOOOO I got this notebook from this wonderful store that I live by called Tuesday Morning! And I got this really cute notebook that has a really nice quote on it that I thought I would share with you guys!

"YOUR LIFE IS NOW.
SEIZE IT AND MAKE IT 
AMAZING.
SURROUND YOURSELF
WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER
& TRUTH.
LET YOUR HEART 
BE YOUR GUIDE.
AND ABOVE ALL
MAKE EVERY MOMENT COUNT. 
TODAY IS THE DAY."

Today is the day! in Kung Fu Panda the old turtles says something before he dies that has ever since been one of my life quotes.
SOOOOO YEAH!!! CARPE DIEM! Which means SEIZE THE DAY in Latin, but I'm sure everyone knows that from Phineas and Ferb! Lol! BYEEEEEE!! (CARPE DIEM EVERYONE!!)

LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST! BE HAPPY!!!
Sarah :P

No comments:

Post a Comment