Tuesday, August 26, 2014

NEW SCHOOL YEAR

OKAY! SOOOOO.... Sorry I haven't posted yet. Though I have NO FOLLOWERS SO IDK WHO THE CHIZ I'M TALKING TOO!!! BUT YEAH! I was reading "THE ADVENTURES OF HUKLEBERRY FINN" by Mark Twain and I kinda have to finish it because tomorrow I have my school orientation and I would like to be one of those people that raises their hand when the teacher asks. "WHO FINISHED THEIR BOOK?" :) ANYWHO!!! I was excited for the new school year but not so much anymore. Idk. I guess I don't like the fact that I'M GOING TO HIGH SCHOOL. Idk. I really would just rather enjoy more time to just be LAZY. I was really busy this summer because we went to INDIA after 6 YEARS to visit ALL OF MY FAMILY!  I was there the whole summer, I actually just came back the beginning of this month. Okay sooooooooo... UMMMMM I think that's it! Really nothing else. I have, I think 3 more chapters left to read. UGHHH! It's really hard to read it because it's written in that old southern English. NOT TO BE MEAN TO SOUTHERNERS!! I was born in Oklahoma so I can't judge. LOL! I will post later. BUT ENJOY THESE SUMMERY PICS!!!




CREDIT TO TUMBLR!!

LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!! BE HAPPY!!!!
SARAH :P



No comments:

Post a Comment