Sunday, January 11, 2015

(Insert weird question that makes you look like an idiot)

SOOOOO COOL PEOPLE I'M BACK. And no this is not about Christmas or New Years, but I will eventually post something!! BUT, in my last post I had answered one of the questions about "How do you start an conversation with someone you've never met before?" and I had replied Hi, My name is Sarah (Insert weird question that makes you look like an idiot) and I thought I would share the story of when I did in fact ask a question that made me look like an idiot.

FLASHBACK TO 4 YEARS AGO
6th Grade Orientation
 
Now I had just moved to where I live now in 6th grade and I was excited yet scared to enter middle school. When I went inside the auditorium I went to my homeroom number and ended up sitting next to a girl. Now me being overly desperate/friendly and INDIAN. Asked her if she was Indian because (not to be racist) she was brown. (Notice how I didn't even introduce myself.) And the funniest part is that she was not... *FACEPALM* *NICE ONE SARAH*. BUTTTTT This story does have a happy ending because this person (who we will refer to as Macaroni) is now one of my BESTIEST FRIENDS EVEAH! She's even in my English class this year, WHICH IS AMAZING, and I will soon be in her lunch, WHICH IS EVEN AWESOMER. SO YEAH.... Just a little funny story, Idk if you guys will find it funny, I guess you just had to be there. I just thought I would share it. Hope you are having a wonderful evening/night/morning/afternoon WHATEVER IT IS LET IT BE GREAT!!!!
SAME BRO SAME!!!!
 
YASS JACK YASSSS
 
 

 
 
 
 
BE HAPPY!!! LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!!
SARAH:P


No comments:

Post a Comment