Saturday, January 3, 2015

MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY BELATED NEW YEARS!!!!!

NEW YORK December 26th
 
I'm extremely sorry. It's January 3rd and I still haven't posted about New Years let alone Christmas. UGHHH I suck. I do have an excuse, and I must admit it's not a bad one. I had family over. That's that. My uncle, aunt and their little son were over and so was my cousin who is going to college near where we live. All I can say was that I was very blessed this holiday season. We went to New York, the day after Christmas (26th) and MAN it was cold. I was not expecting it and just wore a sweatshirt, but I was still comfy in my hoodie.
 
I didn't do much for New Years. Our family would usually go to our church for an all night prayer service, but my little cousin is only 2 and wouldn't be able to sit through that. So we just stayed at home and ended up praying as a family, which was very blessed. Blessed is not the word I was looking for, but it's the best that I could come up with.  We ended up praying until 12, so it was like a New Years party but not really.
 
I'm going to do other posts on like what I got for Christmas and like looking back on 2014, so keep on checking for those, but I think that's it for this post. :)
 
BE HAPPY!!! LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!!
SARAH :P


No comments:

Post a Comment